A RESOURCE FOR FOX CITIES PARENTS
Helping Area Parents Promote Early Learning
Read-Talk-Play is a Fox Valley awareness campaign that focuses on early education. It shows how learning is important for our kids to be successful in school and life. The program provides resources for parents to get involved and encourage fun learning opportunities for their children.
The goal of Read-Talk-Play is simple:
To support Fox Cities parents and caregivers in nurturing early learning for our children.
Early Childhood & Learning Topics
The Appleton Education Foundation and Appleton Area School District launched this website to support the Read-Talk-Play campaign. It is a helpful resource for families and caregivers. You’ll find information on topics from ages zero to three and beyond, including:
- Why it’s important to read, talk and play beginning at birth
- Infant and child development milestones
- Early Learning Information (contacts for developmental screenings and information about local agencies who serve families with young children)
- Ideas and learning activities by age
- Links to community and school resources
- Helpful parenting tips
See our Read.Talk.Play. brochure